Temptations!

Huarrrggghh!!!!....Yes, 44 days is over but I've made a promised to myself that I will continue to 'berpantang' from cold foods n drinks....why? Because this is the 3rd child, and it is said that the more babies you have, you really have to take care of your health more strictly....so, I try very hard not to take any cold foods and drinks and to eat healthy foods and to eat less so that I could lose my weight up to 14 kg!!!!

Yes! I need to lose that amount so that I will get to my ideal weight....since the 1st child, I never manage to get to my ideal weight....hehe....so this time what possibility do I have? More exercise? (Dont I get enough exercise with my 3 kids?) Less foods? More slimming pills or drinks? Hehe....all that never work out for me....sbb malas, buat separuh jalan....tp berangan nak kurus!



But the temptation to eat those cold drinks, ice creams etc....are getting me nuts! Nampak sangat tak kuat iman....curi2 makan bley? Each of my pregnancy I dont gain much, but my main problem is always at the tummy. Hurrrrmmmmm....mcm mana situ plak yg boleh membesar lebey? Now looks like I'm still pregnant! How annoying is that? Sedey...sedey...Fightin! fightin!
Category: 0 comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment