Surat dari Cardiff....

Last week I received a letter and a small token from a fren (best of the best) in Cardiff....Yes, she's right....though we have emails and ym and others, writing letter gave sentimental value.....

To bie, I do have answers and some little say to what you've wrote, but as I've just recovered from eye problem....(hardly can read, but still managed to read and understand..he..he...), the answers and says will be given to you soon.....

Yesterday, beng called me up asking about the letter (she received hers...) and she was shocked about this 3rd!....We planned to hang out during this Christmas....tp tak tau jadi ke tidak....jangan jeles.....!
Category: 2 comments

2 comments:

IzanJay said...

Thanks!!!!Tapi memang jeles!!!!!!!!Uwaaaaaaa!!!!!!

ain ismail said...

Takpe, nanti bila you balik kita arrange masa utk jumpa....but I'm sure you are gonna be busy with the wedding and meeting up with 'people'.....boleh faham....ngeh..ngeh....

Post a Comment